Travis and Avery did an amazing job making this an incredibly special First Mother's Day! We started the day of with a happy baby, followed by a napping baby (picture below) and then we headed out for a family walk along the Rio Grande. I of course had my camera on me at all times yet failed to take a single picture of the adventure. Avery and I also got in a Mommy / Daughter outting to watch some sand volleyball with friends! It was a gorgeous day and and we spent as much of it outside as possible. Travis and Avery had a few Mother's Day surprises for me also...Travis made us a delicous steak dinner to commemorate the special day and Avery bought me a pair of earrings so that I can have her birthstone on me at all times! She's already a fabulous shopper = )
The usual position...
Happy Baby!
And Avery's first purchase ever - to be cherished always!
No comments:
Post a Comment