Thursday, May 27, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

So many fantastic plans - starting today!  Avery has her first play date with Liesl Urban this evening!!  Many pictures to come = )  Tomorrow we are off to New Orleans for some fabulous family time!  Its a Patyrak Family Reunion and Avery gets to meet her Great-Grandma Hazel for the first time...so exciting!  She also has a weekend full of playdates with her 2nd-cousin Dalton who turns 1 next month.  I can't wait to get the little ones together.  This will be the first of many adventures for these two = )  We are ready for a weekend of PoBoys, Gumbo, Beignets and all other deliciousness New Orleans has to offer!  Hopefully Avery won't spend the whole trip flashing for beads...she tends to do that often in ABQ for free ; )

1 comment:

Aly said...

You are a busy little family, my goodness!! I hope you all have a lot of fun this weekend and I can't wait for all of the updates/posts upon your return!! The more the merrier!!!
xoxo