Thursday, October 15, 2009

Surprise Guest

We had a surprise guest last night, Grampa Steve! He ended up coming into town last minute so we got in a little Steve time and Remi of course got in a fabulous morning walk with one of his favorite people = )

Avery Checklist Update:
We have some great recommendations on pediatricians...time to do some interviewing!
Time to formalize the infamous birth plan. I'm sure everything will go as planned...riiiiight.
Finalize and pay for our November classes on Baby Basics, Birth class, and Breastfeeding.
Research NM routine infant screenings - thanks Auntie Shae Shae.
And its officially time to start counting fetal kicks. Is this really necessary? I'm going to find out on Saturday at our Dr. appt...I can count 10 kicks in just minutes, no need to track for an hour or more! We have one active little girl = )

1 comment:

AMY said...

I'm sure Avery is one active baby in your belly. At some point I found the kick counting a joke. It was more like I was counting the times Jonas wasn't moving and practically breaking my ribs.