Monday, October 19, 2009

Baby Belly - 30 Weeks



We've made it to Week 30!! Avery is squirming like crazy and Remi seems to like my big new pillow of a belly = )
Avery's skin is smoothing out and her brain just keeps getting more wrinkled. All those grooves and indentations increase surface area, meaning more room for that oh-so-essential brain tissue. She's also adding some brawn - her grip is now strong enough to grasp a finger.
Time to load up on the protein to help out Avery's developing brain!

2 comments:

Lindsay P said...

Bethertons,
You're belly is getting so darn big-and-cute! Very orb-like! I sure wish I could make it to the couples' shower nxt wknd... my other half is still in Africa but he and I will come see you and Trav next chance we get to come to NM fo-sho! Luv you and your gorgeous Avery-belly!
-Linds

Melissa said...

Wow. You look so beautiful! Can't wait to see you in only THREE days!! Have a super week =)