Friday, October 2, 2009

San Angelo Bound!

Travis and I are all packed for a whirlwind adventure in San Angelo this weekend! Little Remi has no idea that he has a date at Doggie Day Care all set = ) We'll be rolling into town around midnight but that won't slow down the festivities at all Saturday! First on the agenda is our 4D Sonogram...we get to see Avery's little face! I'll bring home many pictures to share! And then more pictures will follow b/c my Sister-in-law Staci and my Mom are hosting a San Angelo Baby Shower = ) I can't wait to see everyone and possibly bring home a few more treasures for Avery! And then third we'll be celebrating my little brother's 26th birthday! Now that is insane! Not that I want to own up to aging, but my 10 year High School Reunion is this year and had originally been scheduled for this weekend. Too bad it was moved to a weekend we couldn't make...this could have been the busiest Saturday ever!

And this deserves a post also...I played my last volleyball games of 2009 last night! My team at Charlie's Sandbox ended up winning the season!! I can now retire until I am cleared to play again hopefully next February = ) The Championship match actually went to three games which is a way more intense workout than this kid has gotten in a while! I am definitely waddling today from soreness! The big prize is a champion t-shirt so I asked if I could get an XL to fit me next month and an XXL to fit me my last month, haha. Ok, I really opted for a large since I'm sure I'll get back into that way before a medium!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Woo-hoo!! Congrats on the virtual trophy!!

I can't wait to see Avery!

Have fun at your shower. :D

Lots of love!