Wednesday, December 29, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVERY ELIZABETH!!

The scene of the party = )

DELICIOUS cake made by Just A Bite


The birthday girl with her friend Cassidy

The kids spent most of the party in Avery's play room!

Cassidy, Jayden, Avery, Sean & Trevor

What the heck did you just put on my head?!

My very own baby cake!

I can't quite figure out this texture...this is frosting?

Mom, I don't care what silly faces you make...I'm not putting that in my mouth.

Hhhmmm, on second thought...

This cake is fantastic!

Successful 1st Birthday!
Our little lady didn't seem to be feeling 100% tonight but she didn't let that slow down the partying = )  I can't believe that a year ago Avery came into our lives and changed our world forever.  Travis and I never knew it was possible to love a little girl this much!

4 comments:

Sada said...

Heelllooooo, your fabric balls look amazing! Happy Birthday to Avery!!!!

Aly said...

I hope Avery had a WONDERFUL 1st Birthday! I hope mom and dad had a fun time at the party too!! :o) I love you all so much!!! xoxo

Jen said...

Happy 1st birthday, Avery! We have had so much fun playing with you and watching you grow. Wishing you all things fabulous now and always! Can't wait to celebrate with you soon. :) Love you!

Michael said...

How exciting! I love it takes so much to impress her, big hug and kiss from Uncle Mikey!