Plese ask Aunt Staci & Uncle Danny if the penguin outfit comes in my size. Because it's adorable! Avery is one cute lil' birdie!
Ready for Christmas indeed! Adorable!
OMG...she looks even more adorable than I thought she would! I had to get the outfit to go with the boots!Aunt Staci & Groovy Uncle Dan love our Avery!
What an adorable little outfit...I love the fuzzy wuzzy part! Avery is so cute, I cannot even stand it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Plese ask Aunt Staci & Uncle Danny if the penguin outfit comes in my size. Because it's adorable!
Avery is one cute lil' birdie!
Ready for Christmas indeed! Adorable!
OMG...she looks even more adorable than I thought she would! I had to get the outfit to go with the boots!
Aunt Staci & Groovy Uncle Dan love our Avery!
What an adorable little outfit...I love the fuzzy wuzzy part! Avery is so cute, I cannot even stand it!
Post a Comment