Thursday, December 30, 2010

Avery's San Diego Birthday Party

Avery is a quick learner...its not birthday, its birthday week!  She kicked it off with a birthday party in San Diego that I'm just now getting around to posting on the blog = )

Pre-party birthday girl!

Waiting for her guests to arrive = )

Grammy, Avery, GG, and Auntie Susi

Oh GG, you are so silly!

Auntie Kay Kay joined in on the fun too!

Hey everyone - look at how funny I am!

Aunt Kay & Uncle Stephen

Avery's Birthday Cupcake

Okay Daddy, bring it on!

Rejected ; )

That's more like it!

I think I DO like sugar!

Our sweet little cupcake is ONE YEAR OLD!!

2 comments:

Aly said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cupcake bib!!!! That is fantastic!!!

Denning said...

I love the fact that the cupcake bib matches her birthday cupcake! Isn't that fantastic! I also love the picture of Avery and GG looking at each other...it so looks like they are sharing a good joke! Isn't that precious! Being away from my computer has been so hard...I have missed my Avery time :-) Love you all!!!!!!