Thursday, November 11, 2010

Four Years Ago Today

Four years ago today...

we were surrounded by our family and friends.

Four years ago today...

I wore the most beautiful white gown that I have ever owned.

Four years ago today...

Dave gave the worst Best Man speech in the history of Best Man speeches.

Four years ago today...

I married my best friend.

Happy Anniversary Travis!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary!! Love you both!

Gabby said...

Congrats! Happy happy happy day!

Aly said...

Hurray! Hurray! I hope you two enjoyed a wonderful day!! Four years ago yesterday I watched two beautiful and amazing people come together and say I do! What a lovely time! Love you both!! (I love Avery and Remi too!!) xoxo

Denning said...

I cannot believe that four years have passed by so quickly and now look at what a beautiful family you have! Wow! Happy Anniversary to such a beautiful couple!

Aunt Staci said...

LOVE it! Hope you had a fabulous anniversary! I also love that the Best Man got a shout out for his awful speech. My the changes that can happen in just 4 years. Looking forward to many more!