I cannot believe this was Avery's 1st trip to San Angelo! She met quite a few wonderful people whom we consider family = )
Avery finally met her honorary Gramma Laren...as you can see it really took Avery a long time to warm up to her = )
Avery stopped chewing on Laren's necklace for one picture...but that's it!
And Avery met the beautiful Mama Brooke!
And her new best buddy Tyler! Travis and I have the privilege of being Tyler's Godparents = )
Don't worry Jasper - Tyler just taught Avery how to play with trucks...
But he was so sweet to her that you might have to watch out for this older man in the future!
And then there's Kurt...Avery now knows that all the stories of Mommy's friend must be true!
Avery wrapped up the evening with some cuddle time with her other honorary Grammy Linda (Kurt's Mom). I definitely think Avery wants to go to the Well house every night for hugs and play time!
1 comment:
Jasper is ready to throw down if Tyler gets between him and his girl! :)
Post a Comment