Thursday, October 28, 2010

Papa Doc's Pics

I stole a bunch of pictures from the Patyrak Photographer - Papa Doc = )
Here's a nice little recap of the past couple of weeks!

Avery hanging out with her Mutti

And reading a few books with Uncle Mikey!

Keeping warm (and fed) after Bri Bri's wedding = )

Can you tell who wanted her Mommy?

All better - life is good at La Posada!

Family pic at La Posada

The men starting off the reception in style

Bri & Johnson!

I love Daddy's flower!

Check out all that hair!

Enjoying a little steak = )

Avery wondering what the heck Pastor Reuben is doing pouring water on her head during the church service!

Passed out on Mutti's shoulder after her Baptism

I think Mutti enjoyed this quite a bit ; )

Avery with her Great Grandparents in Houston

Fact - Avery is their 2nd great-grand baby = )

More time with Mutti = )

Avery got to meet Mutti's Aunt Jill = )

What?  I get apple sauce while you dine at the buffet?!

I'll eat it...but I want you to note my disappointment!

Daddy, this spoon game is so silly!

Groovy Uncle Dan finally gets in a picture!!

You're a very pretty MOB and your flowers look spectacular = )  Trust me, this is my 3rd wedding this month...I know good flowers when I see them!

1 comment:

Gabby said...

You looked absolutely beautiful, Beth! And your hair was amazing!!!