Its the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!
But how am I supposed to choose just one?
Gourds...pumpkins...gourds...pumpkins...
This one's my size!!
Well hello little friend
Not so sure about this hay though...
I seem to be drawing quite the crowd with all this cuteness going on!
Whoa, this one is crazy bumpy!
I chose this pumpkin...and Mommy chose me b/c I'm Mommy's Little Pumpkin!
Yes, we're adorable = )
I LOVE THE PUMPKIN PATCH!
Smile for the camera Grammy & Grampa!
Then Mommy, Grammy & I went to the maize maze = )
I can't wait to run through the maze when I'm older!





3 comments:
Love these adorable pictures. Can't wait to see everyone on Saturday. Dalton is excited to play with someone his own size.
Yes! You ladies sure are adorable! It almost hurts you both are so cute :-)
Hooray for lots of pictures of Beth!! Miss you! Love you girls.
Post a Comment