Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Auntie Shae Shae!

This was one major weekend!  Most importantly...Auntie Shae Shae turned 28!  Also huge - I left my little lovebug in Albuquerque while I went to celebrate with Shae in Dallas = )  This was the first time I was away from Avery and thank goodness we had such a fun time in Dallas to ease my nervousness!

Shae and her delicious Dimple cupcakes!
The ladies - getting ready to go out for the evening
Holla if you're the birthday girl!
Bday shots - of course = )
One fabulous evening
We got a suite at the W Hotel in Dallas and spent Friday afternoon by the pool - ordered pizza to the room for dinner (immediately followed by some serious cupcakes!) - and then hit Ghostbar for some dancing!  Shae definitely knows how to celebrate a birthday ; )

No comments: