Saturday, July 24, 2010

Avery Has A New Trick...

And she learned it from the Remster!

Avery now mimics how Remi shakes his toys...she does this crazy new head shake as if she is emphatically saying NO.  She watches Remi shake his head back and forth (much faster and crazier) and must have decided it looks like fun.  She giggles at Remi when he does it and now we laugh at her when she does it = )
I doubt I'll get an opportunity to catch it on video...but at least I have some cute Summer pics from Friday for you!

It is supposed to be a rainy weekend here which is currently putting our pool plans on hold, but it will be a nice break from the heat!

2 comments:

Aly said...

Isn't she just the cutest darn thing ever!! I like her outfit and her bow!!! Such a little sweet pea!!! :o)

Jen said...

Love her!! Can't wait to see her so very soon. Jasper is totally looking forward to spending time with his wifey. :)