Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Avery - 2 Remi - 0

It has finally happened...Avery has discovered how delicious Remi's toys are!  Now that Avery has down the army crawl we're all in trouble - including Remi.  Last night I left Avery on her blanket while I went to move the laundry from the washer to the dryer.  Next thing I know Avery has Remi's favorite red toy in her mouth and Remi is just sitting there watching it happen.  I thought I had until Avery is a teenager before I had to start worrying about washing her mouth out with soap = (

D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G

And no, not only did I not have my camera b/c it had been held hostage in Trav's car the last two days - but I also didn't waste a moment getting that toy out of her hands ; )  Not exactly a photo op...however if it happens again I suppose I could have good blackmail for the future!

The Avery/ Remi scoring began here.

No comments: