Sunday, April 25, 2010

Baby Play: 100 Fun-Filled Activities to Maximize Your Baby's Potential

We received this book by Gymboree as a gift from the Daly Family and have been introducing Avery to a new game every night as part of our evening routine!  We're all about maximizing Avery's potential = )  These are pictures from Tummy Bolster on page 71...building upper-body strength.




That was a lot of work...maybe we should stand for a bit...


Nevermind...sitting is best!


A little something else I've recently learned from Baby Play - Avery loves looking in mirrors now and I was wondering if she realizes that it is her reflection...  Answer:  She doesn't yet understand that the reflection in the mirror is her, and won't until she is fifteen to eighteen months old.  Who knew!  15 to 18 months old!

1 comment:

AMY said...

She looks like she's having fun!

I didn't realize they don't know its themselves until that old. Crazy. Jonas loves looking at himself in the mirror. He smirks and makes faces and I have a feeling he just thinks he looks so good! lol.