While in Westlake Village Av and I met up with my amazing friends Jen and Nathan to get our babies together for their first (of many) play dates! It was love at first sight...prepare yourself - the play date was too cute for words! I'll try to download the video tonight, but until then you can enjoy the first pics of baby love!
This handsome young lad is Jasper - or Jazzy - as it absolutely fits his flirty little personality = ) Jazzy is a mere 20 days older than Avery...
The little cuddle bugs immediately held hands!
And then Av tried to nibble on Jazzy's hand...
Babies hug it out...
1 comment:
Eeeeee -- I still can't get over how adorable they were together! They love each other so much. :) Here are more pictures of the romantic little couple:
http://all-that-jazzy.blogspot.com/2010/04/jazzy-and-avery-sittin-in-tree.html
Thank you for such a wonderful time and playdates with the babies! We miss and love you! Jazzy can't wait to see his Miss Avery again soon. :)
Post a Comment