Thursday, January 7, 2010

Photo Shoot #2

I may not be updating every day right now, but I make up for it with adorable Avery pictures! Laura came over this morning for round 2 of Avery's infant photo shoot. I can't wait to see the final product...the layout was sooo cute! Here are a couple of sneak peeks from my camera.



Avery received the most fabulous gift in the mail last night...her first pair of Uggs!! I can't wait to get her out and about in her stylish new boots! Huge thank you to Inge & Mark = )



This is a pic of Avery loving her swing...who could live without one of these!

2 comments:

Aly said...

Hurray!!! You got the little boots!!! Aren't those just the cutest?!! ;o) Cute boots for a very cute little baby girl!!!! I so love the pictures ont he purple fuzzy thing, very sweet and very cute!!! xoxo

Melissa said...

Ohmigosh!! Look at your precious little peanut!! She just gets cuter and cuter! Love you guys :)