Now that Avery is 4 weeks old I thought I would post a few facts about this little girl = )
1. She's a grabber! Those hands and legs are strong and can go crazy on you ; ) So far her favorite things to grab are fingers (of course), my hair (which I just cut 2 + inches off of), and my Motherhood necklace (sorry Denno!)
2. She loves to fall asleep while eating. I like to call it sleep eating b/c she can be passed out on my chest but that little mouth just keeps going!
3. She is quite the exhibitionist...Avery loves naked time! I've never seen a baby who loved getting her diaper changed as much as this one. Ok, I don't have that much time with other babies, but Avery loves getting her diaper changed and especially loves any extra time you'll let her lay on the changing pad sans diaper!
4. Like any lady, Avery loves getting her hair washed. She does really great during bath time but she truly loves the last part when we wash her hair.
That's all for now = ) I'll keep the Avery updates coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I loved hearing about Avery's personality! Yes, please keep the updates coming! :0) Love, Gabby
Post a Comment