Thursday, September 22, 2011

Baby Belly - 36 Weeks



Whew, we've made it to 36 weeks and are exactly one week away from meeting these little ladies...unless they decide to arrive before their scheduled c-section = )  So excited for Sept 29th!!  

Avery is so excited to be a big sister!  On the other hand...she is not excited to share her blog with these two adorable little sisters.  Sooo...we're moving....to a new Steele Family blog instead.  Email me if you would like access to the new blog = )  I will wrap up Avery's blog this week and FINALLY begin turning it into a blog book for her to have down the road!

Count down to meeting Ashlynn Reese & Kinsey Ryan!!!

4 comments:

Aly said...

Hurray!! The countdown is on!!! Woot woot!!! :D Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

You look so amazing, Beth! I can't believe you have TWO little ones in there. So awesome.

Mickey said...

Hi Beth, Joyce gave me your blog site right after Avery was born & it's been so nice to keep up-to-date with you guys. Even though I have never met you or Travis, it feels like you are family to Scott & I. I would love to be able to stay up-to-date with your new blog site. Now that Steve & Joyce have moved back to to Alb, maybe we'll be able to visit them & finally meet all of you. You & the babies are in my prayers today. God Bless you all!
Joan Comstock

Melissa H. said...

Hi Beth & Travis!

Congratulations! I'm sure you're beginning to feel the effects of sleep deprivation by now but enjoy every moment with your precious bundles! The pics I've seen have brought back so many memories of our twins' newborn days. :)

When you get a minute, can you add me to your new blog. I was able to view it once but lost the URL and can't get back to it. My mom might need a new invite too. She said hers expired before she figured it all out.

Thanks,
Melissa honeybeehudi@hotmail.com
Kathy purpledesert@cox.net