Saturday, September 10, 2011

Baby Belly - 34 Weeks


And there you have it...my belly enters a room before I do = )  The sweet people that ask 'When are you due' now follow it up with a look of...are you about to go into labor in the store?!  The little girls are doing fantastic and we will have a new Growth update next Tuesday!!  I absolutely can't wait to see how much they weigh now.  So far they have scored perfect scores at all of their BPP Ultrasounds and are right on track for a healthy arrival.  The nursery is ready for them and our checklist this weekend includes putting the carseats in my car - one of the last To-do's until they arrive = )

3 comments:

Aly said...

Woot Woot!! You look amazing pretty lady!! And well done on getting everything on the to do list done!! I love it!!

Shalini said...

I am sure you feel enormous and like you're about to burst but you look beautiful and amazing and healthy. Embrace it. What a blessing to be able to carry two thriving little ones for so long and without complications. You're doing great, mama!

Jen said...

You are gorgeous, Beth!