We had a fabulous time with Auntie Missy last weekend! It was also Bri Bri's 30th birthday weekend so we got in a spa day with an amazing group of ladies and followed it up with a tea time at St. James Tea Room! Lets just say St. James never disappoints!
The theme was Tea With Mr. Darcy - a tribute to Jane Austen!! I heart Jane so!
I seriously hope I have an excuse to go to tea one more time before the little ladies arrive!
Speaking of little ladies...I have been a bit concerned that Miss Avery might not be my child given her dislike of fruit until recently ; ) Now she'll dig into almost anything! Strawberries are a new favorite, thank goodness! Red grapes, fuji apples...the list continues to grow = )
Avery's been getting some serious quality time with Grammy & Grampa now that they have moved to ABQ! She can't wait for 'Mammy' or 'Papa' to take the first babysitting shift while Mommy works = )
Up next...pictures of our newly painted twin nursery and Uncle Mikey comes to visit!!!
3 comments:
Woo-hoo! I assume Mammy and Papa = Joyce and Steve?!! That's awesome that they moved to ABQ! It will be great to have them there to help when the twin girlies arrive! :-) Hugs to everybody from me!
How wonderful! I am so jealous of your fun tea time! And I hope that Mr. Darcy could make it, I just love him...So happy that you are all having such a fun time! Love you!!!!!
Hurray for the St. James Tea Room!!! So fun and you two lovely ladies remembered to put on hats for the tea!! Well done!!! :) xoxo
Post a Comment