Monday, July 25, 2011

Its Almost August!

How did that happen?!


Since I forgot to take a belly picture I figured I should at least include a picture of Avery with her first balloon.  So much fun but we spent the car ride convinced that she was going to pop it in the back seat and be traumatized = )

Ashlynn & Kinsey Update!!
We had an ultrasound last week and the little ladies are more than just perfect...they are thriving!  Kinsey now weighs in at 2 lbs 3 oz and Ashlynn at 2 lbs 1 oz.  They are both on the big side of 27 weekers!  One fun fact - they have been breech for the last 3 ultrasounds = (  There's still time but lets just say I am already mentally preparing for a possible c-section since there isn't a ton of room in there anymore for big readjustments.  As my Mom put it...it sounds like they're pretty comfortable where they are.

1 comment:

Denning said...

Tell me about it...I cannot believe that it is almost August. Where does the summer fun go? So happy to hear that the ladies are thriving! Hugs and kisses to the Steele family :-)