WOW!!! 3 LITTLE "STEELETTES" IN THE HOUSEHOLD, EH?!!! woo-hoo! :-)
So very happy & excited for you guys, Beth!!! btw, I'm coming to NM June 17-19th and for Jul 1-4th... will you guys be in town any of those dates & if so, I'd LOVE to come by for a visit!!!!! let me know!
Congratulations Beth - Two more little girls for you sounds perfect! I'll have a selection of girlie hoodie towels ready for you to choose from! Jeanne
5 comments:
Yay! So so happy for you! (And thanks for using my direct quote -- it's very true. :) )
Like you said, Jasper now has three hot ladies to choose from. He's very happy with this new development.
Congratulations Beth! Yeah for more little girls...and sisters! How exciting!
WOW!!! 3 LITTLE "STEELETTES" IN THE HOUSEHOLD, EH?!!! woo-hoo! :-)
So very happy & excited for you guys, Beth!!! btw, I'm coming to NM June 17-19th and for Jul 1-4th... will you guys be in town any of those dates & if so, I'd LOVE to come by for a visit!!!!! let me know!
Congratulations Beth - Two more little girls for you sounds perfect! I'll have a selection of girlie hoodie towels ready for you to choose from! Jeanne
Can I get a WOO WOO!! :o) Love you all!!
Post a Comment