I'm apparently getting more practical (and expensive) with age = ) This 30 year old just got new granite countertops in her kitchen, guest bathroom, and master bathroom as her birthday present! Maybe old age isn't really so bad ; )
My favorite was the Giallo Fiorito but the sample had a bit of salmon coloring which didn't work with our kitchen so we went with Santa Cecilia = ) Pretty safe choice and LOVING IT!
4 comments:
They look amazing!!! Hurray!!! I am so glad it all got in and went smoothly!! xoxo
I'm so jealous!
Awesome! What kind of granite did you get? I'm granite shopping right now and can't decide--but I like what you have!
My favorite was the Giallo Fiorito but the sample had a bit of salmon coloring which didn't work with our kitchen so we went with Santa Cecilia = ) Pretty safe choice and LOVING IT!
Post a Comment