Baby A waving hello
Baby B - taking a little rest after bouncing all over the place
Baby A giving us a nice limb check
We actually watched Baby B kick Baby A in the head. This picture definitely doesn't do it justice!
By the end of our ultrasound appt both babies were laying side by side in the same position. I can't wait to meet them = )




5 comments:
I can't wait to meet them too!!!! Hurray for Baby "A" and Baby "B"!!!
All I know is the youngest one will be my favorite.
Groovy Uncle Dan
Just go ahead and start calling Baby B- Baby Brindley... :)
I like Brindley's thinking and on that note...better just refer to Baby A as Baby Aly. If it winds up being a boy we can just shorten it to Al. Thoughts? ;oD
Or if it is a boy, baby "A' could stand for Anthony? Thoughts? I guess hoping for baby "D" is out of the question...
Post a Comment