I think that you should...
We have some exciting news
Hopefully you think its good!
You're going to be a big sister
And I know you'll do great!
You'll be a best friend, confidante,
Role model and constant playmate.
Things may change around the house.
There may be less room and lots of noise...
You'll have to help out sometimes
And possibly learn to share your toys.
And now for the kicker,
The final detail of trouble...
We didn't order just one sibling -
We ordered a double!
Two little ones are on the way.
Sometime in October will be the big day!
You're going to be an amazing Big Sister to Twins!
With you as a big sis - everyone wins = )
11 comments:
Twins! Hurray! Double the trouble, double the fun!!! Congrats to you guys!
What???? OMG...I did not expect that at all when I opened your blog! Sooooo happy for you! Wow! So, so, so fun! How are you? xoxo
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) (I'm still in the many exclamation marks phase with this.)
We are so so so so happy and excited for the Steeles! Love to you all, and can't wait to meet those precious babies! xoxoxox
So, I guess it's really official now! Can't wait to meet Avery's little siblings! All I have to say is, poor Remi!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOO! I literally jumped out of my cubical chair as I read this EXCITING NEWS! Congrats to you both, B&T!!! :-D
I have been waiting for you to post this news! I am thinking a new game is about to appear on your blog...guess the genders...I am going to put it out there that I am guessing a boy and a girl. I am so excited to see how the baby blog will evolve! :-) I am so excited for you, Travis, Avery and Remi!
Congratulations - amazing news! So happy for you! Jeanne
Prestige Worldwide!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?!?!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
(I've been wondering when you were planning to have another - never thought it'd be 2 more!!!!)
Can you believe I didn't tell Sada this whole time! She called me yesterday, freaking out. She kept saying, "You better check Beth's blog right now".
I had to bust her bubble that I already knew!
However, we are still SUPER EXCITED for all of you! I knew you were meant to mother lots of kiddos!
Post a Comment