We are counting down the days! Especially Jasper, who's currently working on saying "Avery"; I'll ask, "Can you say 'Avery'?", to which he will respond, "Yes". He's super excited to see his gorgeous lil' girlfriend!
I cannot believe that we missed you and Avery by a day. What luck I have...or lack there of I should say. I love you all, I hope you have the bestest time ever out in the bestest state ever! :-)
4 comments:
We are counting down the days! Especially Jasper, who's currently working on saying "Avery"; I'll ask, "Can you say 'Avery'?", to which he will respond, "Yes". He's super excited to see his gorgeous lil' girlfriend!
I love the picture of Remi and Avery. Remi definitely needs some blog time every now and then.
I can't wait to see you in So. Cal. soonies!! Love you tons!!!
Have fun! Can't wait to catch up now that we are back in Texas and I am done packing/unpacking...kind of ;)
I cannot believe that we missed you and Avery by a day. What luck I have...or lack there of I should say. I love you all, I hope you have the bestest time ever out in the bestest state ever! :-)
Post a Comment