Today I ran 5 miles with Avery in her jogging stroller!!! I joined ABQ Fit a little while back to train for a half marathon (ie - lose my baby weight) and today was the first time I brought Avery along for the ride. We did an amazing run along Tramway - gorgeous views of the mountains to the East, city views to the West. The first 2.5 miles were easy...little did I know that was b/c the wind was behind me! The moment we turned around for the return trip the fun really began = ) Avery was amazing...just enjoyed the view of runners and cyclists the entire time. We even ran into the Goodwins at mile 4 when crossing an intersection! Perfect timing to give me a little extra boost to finish the run - and by run I mean very slow jog ; )
An extra huge thank you to Shae, Emily, and Bri (and your respective men) for the amazing jogging stroller! It is one smooth ride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you, Beth!!!
Post a Comment