Friday, March 26, 2010

More Avery-isms

Things you should know about Avery...

1. She has quite the grip! Mommy now has to wear her hair up or else Avery finds her fists full of blonde hair = )

2. She gives a new meaning to milk mustache! I now know what happens when you make a baby smile while chowing down on some delicious breast milk. She had milk streaming down her face but the smile was priceless = )

3. And Avery's #1 dislike - the in between boobies burp (sorry, that's what I call it ; ). She knows there is more to come so why are you making her wait. She has normal 'hunger' cries and 'tired' cries...but you know its the 'in between boobies burp' anger when you hear the high pitched squeal of displeasure ; ) Sometimes its so high you'd think only Remi could hear it...

Have a great weekend! Av and I are going shopping for new clothes with some Easter money she received from Great-Gramma = ) Avery will have some new outfits for her first trip to California!! Hope we were allowed to open the Easter package early...haha!

1 comment:

Aly said...

I can't wait to see Avery in all of her new outfits!! :o)