Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Big 2 Month Mark

Yesterday was Avery's big 2 month birthday! That is...I'm assuming those with a birthday on the 29th celebrate on March 1st ; ) This was a big one because last night was Avery's big move to her crib and nursery!! And the results are in...we have the best baby in the world = ) Avery slept 7 hours in her crib, ate a little night time meal at 5am and then went back to sleep until we woke her up for breakfast. I knew this move would be harder on Mommy than baby! She may have slept like an angel in her own room but I couldn't sleep at all ; ) Today's job is to work with the baby monitor system to get the volume just right. I think I had it up a bit too high last night so I could hear every wiggle. Tonight hopefully I'll only hear the important things. Honestly though...I don't think the volume was my main problem...I think I just couldn't sleep b/c I was worried about my little girl sleeping all by herself a whole room away from me, haha!

And on another fabulous side note - little one is a morning person! Thank goodness she takes after her mother ; ) I love waking up to her smiling up at me from her crib, ready to start the day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a big girl!

Mom said...

Ah, so you worried about your princess sleeping in her own room. Hmm, YOUR mother put you in another room the night you came home from the hospital. She must have been a TERRIBLE mother. I tell people that the things you worry about at this age just escalate as God prepares you for teenagers where the worries are much bigger. I don't want to give away any family secrets here....