Mama Beth! I am now just getting completely caught up on your blog, and I have come to one conclusion:
I *LOVE* Avery!
What a beautiful, sweet girl you have there! We can't wait to meet her!
I know you'll be in town for Denning's wedding and will be busy, but maybe we can get the babies together...even if it's only for 30 minutes? We would love to see you and Trav, and of course, Jazzy can't wait to meet his future wife! :) Let me know!
1 comment:
Mama Beth! I am now just getting completely caught up on your blog, and I have come to one conclusion:
I *LOVE* Avery!
What a beautiful, sweet girl you have there! We can't wait to meet her!
I know you'll be in town for Denning's wedding and will be busy, but maybe we can get the babies together...even if it's only for 30 minutes? We would love to see you and Trav, and of course, Jazzy can't wait to meet his future wife! :) Let me know!
Love you guys! xoxoxo
~Jen, Nathan, & Jasper
Post a Comment