Avery thinks she's 'this big'...
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
2 Month Check-Up
Avery had her 2 Month Dr. Appt this morning! The results are in...we have an incredibly healthy and thriving little girl : ) She now weighs 11 lbs and is 23 3/4 inches long. She also had to get 3 shots and an oral immunization...poor little one! Thank goodness Travis was there for the dirty work! I wanted nothing to do with making my baby cry ; )
Avery thinks she's 'this big'...

Avery thinks she's 'this big'...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
shots are NOT dirty work!!
This is Avery practicing her future volleyball & basketball "active/defensive arms"-posture! ;-)
She is literally saying "I am thiiiisss big." And I just want to hold her and blow a big fart kiss on that belly!
I'm going to have to go with Linds on this one...she is definitely practicing calling out how many live hitters she has across the net! Love my little volleyball player ; )
I was expecting PapaDoc to comment that it was part of a fish story...
Post a Comment