Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Very Girlie Tuesday!

Miss Avery and Miss Bri...

Avery, Bri and I spent today in Santa Fe checking out wedding venues!! Bri and Johnson are getting married in October and the Steele ladies just can't wait = ) The venues we toured today were absolutely gorgeous...I have no idea how Bri will choose!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ooooooh! What venues did you gals tour, B?! I'm not engaged "yet" but Eric & I have been talking about it quite a bit. Not sure if I'd want to get married in NM though... curious as to which places you girls looked at and what you thought of them! ;-)

Lil Avery and her crazy-cute hair brightens my workday every time I check your blog! -Linds

Mom said...

was Avery smiling in this picture? Maybe she's anticipating her big day. Better start saving now.

Melissa said...

How cute!! I think Avery loves Bri =)