Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Slow Return...

I made it back to my Lobo League team last Saturday night to a pretty horrific display of volleyball skills ; ) Apparently I have completely lost my vertical, have zero timing, and by the end of the game I was so out of shape that I couldn't even convince my legs to move to the left to pass a ball! I actually had a blast getting back on the court but I feel so bad for my poor teammates. We actually had a head to nose collision during the game which sent two of our best players to get stitches/heal. So...we ended up playing 4s against a team of 6s. To be honest it was more like 7 on 3 since I helped out the other team more than my own, haha = ) A little more practice and I'll be back in the game ; ) I played with my old sand team last night and at least it wasn't quite as bad as Saturday. I'm definitely not as sore today as I was Sunday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job getting back out there!

Gabby said...

Good for you, Beth! :0)