Yes, Avery has fabulous hair and that business cannot be tamed! I love it...especially right after a bath = )
I know I will jinx myself by typing this...but two nights in a row now Avery has slept 5 hours between feedings! The extra sleep is AMAZING! She makes up for it in the morning by eating like crazy ; )
It looks like little one has just woken up from a short nap so we are off to our first Target visit together! Wish us luck! Yesterday we made it out to Daddy's office to meet some of his coworkers, definitely getting this little girl out into the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
As Avery's Godmother, I pledge to her to prevent you from going into a mom coma and turning her awesome hair into a mullet, bowl cut or other ridiculousness that young woman across the world have been subjected to by their moms.
First I have to respond to Shae's comment -- if I can locate a photo of my cousin and I together from when we were 6 where I am sporting the sweet bowl cut, and she has a hot mullet, I will send it to you. Was it just the 80's or do all parents sit back and laugh as they do these things to us?
Now back to the blog -- first trip to Targét!! I love it! Have fun. Ask someone to take a photo. ;)
Hugs!
Oh I'm pretty sure it's a universal constant!
I miss that beautiful girl!!!
Love,
Grampa
Post a Comment